Looking for a completer suspension package for your 1963-1972 C10? The new C10 StreetGrip Suspension system from Ridetech offers an awesome ride, great handling, and easy installation all in one box! Typically you have to track down suspension components from several different manufactures, deal with shipping logistics, and hope that they have selected compatible components. Not anymore!! The new C10 Street Grip Suspension system from Ridetech comes with everything you need to re-build your suspension. Systems for both big and small block c10s are available. Delivery beginning November 2016!
C10 StreetGrip Suspension System Includes:
- INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE Delrin Bushings for your OEM control arms to eliminate metal-to-metal OEM bushings or worn OEM rubber bushings to provide years of quiet friction-free service.
- INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE Boxed Bolt-In C-Notch that can be installed INSIDE the framerail without bed removal or modification.
- Full-length Panhard bar with relocated mount to correct the position of the Panhard bar at your new lowered ride height.
- INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE Dual-Rate Coilsprings that provide both a superior ride quality AND handling while retaining OEM hauling capacity.
- RideTech HQ Series Adjustable Shocks with new mounts to provide the finest in ride quality and handling in the world…AND a 1,000,001-mile shock warranty!
- 2.5″ Drop Spindles included
- 1.250″ Front Swaybar with Delrin Bushings provides superior handling AND superior ride quality. Heavy Duty trailing arm blocks, U-bolts, and hardware to replace your worn OEM pieces Durable, attractive powdercoating…no rusted parts on your nice truck!